Thank you for subscribing.
I have sent you an email containing the download link for ADHD special report. So just go now and refresh your inbox to see my mail. I hope you will enjoy reading that report.
In case you are not able to download it, just click the link below and start your download:
IMPORTANT! Whitelist My Email Address:
Please take a moment to whitelist the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com.
By whitelisting the above email address will ensure you get my emails and don’t miss any special offer or important news from my website.
1. Gmail Users
Here’s how to add me to your Gmail whitelist:
- Open your Gmail mailbox
- Click the More Options link. It’s on the title line of the e-mail, over on the right, next to the date. (If you see “Hide Options” instead, then you already have the extra options visible and can just skip this step.)
- When the extra options are visible (just below the subject line), click the Add sender to contacts list link.
- Alternatively, you can just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org through Gmail, and that will add the address to your Contacts list automatically. Even if the e-mail you send doesn’t get through (for whatever reason), the act of sending it does the job of putting the address into your Contacts list–and that’s what counts. Make sure to do this with each email address you want to have whitelisted.
Occasionally I will be sending emails with images. Please enable images for my emails. If you see an option that says Always display images from email@example.com, please click that!
2. Yahoo Users
Here’s how to add me to your Yahoo whitelist:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox
- Click “Mail Options”
- Click “Filters”
- Next, click “Add Filter”
- In the top row, labeled “From Header:” make sure “contains” is selected.
- Click in the text box next to that drop-down menu, and enter the address in the “From” line of our e-mail message (Please select the e-mail address from the list provided)
- At the bottom, where it says “Move the message to:” select “Inbox” from the menu.
- Click the “Add Filter” button again.
3. Outlook.com Users
To receive my emails with Hotmail, please follow these steps:
- Click the “Options” tab
- Under “Mail Handling” select “Safe List”
- In the space provided, enter the address in the “From” line of this e-mail
- Click “Add”
- When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click “OK.
4. AOL Users
If you’re using AOL, here’s how to receive my mails:
- Go to “Mail Controls”
- Select the screen name we’re sending your e-mail to
- Click “Customize Mail Controls For This Screenname.”
- For AOL version 7.0: In the section for “exclusion and inclusion parameters”, include these domains: Conqueradd.com and Aweber.com. For AOL version 8.0: Select “Allow e-mail from all AOL members, e-mail addresses and domains”. Then…
- Click “Next” until the Save button shows up at the bottom
- Click “Save.”